Professional Experience and Awards
· President, Founder of Cultural & Educational Productions
· General Manager, Executive Producer: The Call Of The Dolphin, 24 min. documentary featuring Dolphin-Assisted-Therapy.
· Manager, Producer, Distributor: History and Heritage: “Where Do I Come From?” Educational video and study guide for elementary schools.
· Reporter, Writer, Host, Producer, Medical Anchor Telemundo WSNS TV, Univision, Chicago.
· Writer and Art Consultant CBS TV, Chicago.
· Reporter and Writer: Cristina Magazine, Tele-Guia de Chicago. Lawndale News. etc.
· Community Project Director: Organized, fundraised, and led a group of children with special needs along with their parents to have Dolphin-Assisted-Therapy in Mexico City.
· Silver Dome Award, Excellence in Broadcasting: 3rd Place Best Public Affairs Program & Best Series: “Combatiendo EL SIDA” “Fighting AIDS”
· Five Chicago Emmy Nominations
· Recipient of a national award for best actress, Mexico